Job TitleIT Specialist
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Oneida/Huntsville is accepting applications for the position of IT Specialist. This is a part-time, temporary position contingent upon work availability and grant funding and will be located at the main campus in Huntsville, Tennessee.
*A criminal background check will be required for the selected applicant*
Applications and Resumes should be submitted online at:
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Oneida/Huntsville does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Amy West, Assistant Director, 355 Scott High Drive, Huntsville, TN 37756, (423) 663-4900, email@example.com .
- IT Systems Coordinator Diploma from a Tennessee College of Applied Technology or CompTIA A+ and Network + Certified. Associate Degree preferred.
- Work experience in hardware, software, and network troubleshooting
- PC/MAC/Linux, Mobile devices, IOS/Android, Server management, Experience in Active Directory, GPO creation/maintenance Equipment Deployment, Time efficiency and Prioritization, Cabling, MS Teams integrations, Virtualization, Switch management, Firewall Management, VOIP, NAS/Cloud storage management.
- 1 - 2 years' experience working with network printers.
- Ability to carry materials, lift (up to 50 pounds), climb a ladder, stoop, crouch, and bend.
- Ability to install equipment in difficult to reach areas.
- Ability to be on call for emergency situations, work afternoons and/or evenings during times when school is not in session as needed.
- Troubleshoot and maintain performance of network as well as design and implementation of necessary security measures within the network to comply with TBR policies and guidelines.
- Format and support devices for the use of students, faculty, and staff.
- Troubleshoot and maintain campus IT equipment to include, but not be limited to, computers, printers, servers, and tablets/mobile devices.
- Assist facilities and administrative staff in best utilizing the IT resources available.