The Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Dickson is accepting applications for the full-time position of Academic Student Support Associate 5 at the Dickson Campus.
APPLICATION AND RESUME SUBMISSION: Applications and resumes accepted until June 23, 2017. Applications are available online at https://tcatdickson.edu/about/jobs-and-employment
Submit application and résumé in one of the following methods:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Dickson
Attention: Cathleen Clark
740 Highway 46 South
Dickson, TN 37055
APPLICATION REVIEW: Review of application submittals will begin immediately.
EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS: Current federal law requires identification and eligibility verification prior to employment. Only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States may be employed.
Tennessee College of Applied Technology- Dickson is a TBR institution; is an AA/EEO/ADA Employer; and, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its program and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Ray Bauhs, Assistant Director, 740 Highway 46 South, Dickson, TN 37055, 615-441-6220, firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE/AA/Title IX/Title VI/ADA Employer
• Technical Diploma required; Associate Degree preferred
• Three years of work experience in an office environment
• Possess good verbal and written communication skills
• Thorough knowledge and demonstrated experience using multiple business software applications, including on-line record systems, QuickBooks, Word, Access, and Excel
• Ability to tactfully communicate with employees and public at all levels
• Ability to design and maintain record keeping systems.
• Ability to read and interpret policy manuals
• Ability/willingness to maintain confidentiality
• Strength requirements – lift up to 10 pounds on occasion; lift, carry, push, or pull objects occasionally
• Must be able to operate a vehicle and have a valid driver’s license.
This position is responsible for processing student registration and exit paperwork, creating student invoices, processing payment transactions for students and clients, filing, answering a multi-line phone system, processing transcript requests, providing information to potential students and various other duties as assigned. Work as a Student Services team member in hosting student-related events. Handles multiple tasks and persons simultaneously in a fast-pace office using a variety of software packages.