The Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Memphis is now acception applications for the full-time position of Industrial Electricity Instructor. If you have ever considered sharing your trade knowledge with others, we would like to invite you to apply. Feel free to stop by the campus to visit with faculty and staff to determine if a rewarding career in teaching is appealing to you.
Application: Submit application, resume, transcipts of post-secondary training, and copy of licensure/certifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Pam Farley
Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Memphis
550 Alabama Ave.
Memphis, TN 3810
Application Deadline: Until position is filled
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and current state electrial lecense. Post-secondary credential in electricity or electronics and associate degree preferred
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years related work experience
- Must show evidence of teaching ability; teaching experience preferred
- Must be proficient in residential, commercial, and industrial electricity with extensive knowledge of the National Electrical Code. Experience with mechanical maintenance, motors, electromechanical controls, A.C. variable requency dirves, electronics, programmable logic controllers, hydraulics, pneumatics, robotics, and blueprints. Soldering skills a plus. Must possess computer skills.
- Must be willing to remain current in the Electrical and Electronics field.
- Evidence of good character, mature attitute, and stable personality.
- Instruct, monitor, grade, and evaluate individual student progress
- Maintain appropriate records and submit timely reports
- Maintain up-do-date instructional equipment & materials.
- Assist in recruitment and placement of students
- Maintain good public relations with business and industry
- Participate in professional development activities